Tau Judulnya Apa

Kalo ini sih sebenernya lirik lagu yang iseng-iseng saya ciptain .. xixixi
Enggak tau deh judulnya apa..:
```~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Every day is always my own, still up in the morning
Want to sleep again but for a week of a dirty clotes piling

Want I don't want to get up and wash all my clotes..
oh NO NO NO there's no forced soap to cleaned.

I had to go to buy it.

As I was hanging my clothes, I saw a woman
she stood looking at the plants in the garden of her house
who is she who is she who is she say appers in my heart
beautifull beautiful girl,

Beautifull beautiful girl, who you are ??

she'e a woman I want

She's a woman I thing

She's a woman I need to turn my world

And she is a woman I need to really wan to know life
Desperate to bring courege to say hello
Really want to make sure she was alone and didn't have a boyfriend
Really want to crazy cause the woman and chause I did not a girlfriens.

She's a Woman I want

She's a Woman I thing

She's a woman I need to turn my world

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »